So last month, I had the pleasure of receiving a BeautyArmy subscription from my cousin for my birthday. I’ve heard of Ipsy and Birchbox but I had never heard of this type of beauty subscription before. It’s basically an all-around (makeup, skincare, hair, nails, body, etc.) beauty box filled with 6 samples per box per month and they’re personalized to fit your beauty profile for $12/month. As a gift, I received an email, created an account, answered many beauty questions like my skin type and beauty problems I’d like to target. I was then given about 9 sample choices, from which I got to choose 6 to get delivered to me. That was cool because I had a say in what I received.
Anyway, I want to share what I received for my first box out of the 3 I was gifted. Box #1:
- Revlon Bold Lacquer Length & Volume Mascara in Blackest Black (full size plus a $1 off coupon on any Revlon mascara)
- Vincent Longo Lip & Cheek Gel Stain in Liquid Kiss
- Dermis8° Exfoliating Soap Bar in Carrot
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
- Aminocare Cream Sample – Amino Acid Based Anti-Wrinkle and Moisturizing
- Phyto5 Jojoba Shea Butter Nourishing Face Cream
I’m really excited to try all of these samples and I’m excited to get my next box! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see a review on because right now, I have no idea what to try first!!