It’s been a while since I’ve shared random links that I have saved up in my Pocket. If you don’t know what a Pocket is, check out the Pocket website here. It’s basically an app that allows you to save links to revisit later. I have tons and tons of stuff saved there but not enough time to go through it so I take the time to compile some together for you guys to check out. You may be interested in checking out a few but if not, maybe when you have time to kill, I hope you remember this is here for you to look at later!
This is a mix of both things I have gone through and things I haven’t.
- Little Do You Know – Alex & Sierra (Lyric Video)
- Surprise (A Short Film)
- He Saved 669 Children During The Holocaust…And He Doesn’t Know They’re Sitting Next To Him
- Anna Clendening: Nervous Singer Delivers Stunning “Hallelujah” Cover – America’s Got Talent 2014
- This Guy Wakes His Wife Up By Surprising Her With The Puppy Of Her Dreams
- Man Stuck In Empty Airport Overnight ‘All By Himself’ Makes Celine Dion Music Video – And It’s Perfect
- 26 Foods You Should Learn To Cook In Your Twenties
- The 23 Most Exciting Things To See In San Francisco During The Summer
- 43 Workouts That Allow You To Watch An Ungodly Amount Of Television
- 83 Thoughts Everyone Has When Watching “The Bachelorette”
- 17 Reasons Why We’re Late
- 24 Lies “Friends” Told You About Adult Life
- 22 Things Only People Who Suck At Cooking Will Understand
- 20 Unspoken Rules Every TwentySomething Should Know
- What’s Hiding Behind This Dresser Is The Best Idea Ever. I’m Jealous.
- 11 Disneyland Secrets, Revealed
- 10 Underrated Qualities That Are Ridiculously Attractive
- Australian Model Posts Untouched Bikini Photo
- 10 Ways You’re Making Your Life Harder Than It Has To Be
- 24 Honest Brand Slogans by Clif Dickens
- How To Make Ginormous, Fluffy Pancakes With Your Rice Cooker
- 41 Beauty Hacks Every Girl Should Know
I hope at least one of these links catches your eye. If not, it’s okay! We may not have the same interests haha. But if you do find something you like, I’m glad I could share it with you. Have a great rest of the week. Look forward to a fun Flashback Friday post this week!